|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1790 is the fifteenth and last level in Delightful Docks and the 380th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 80 liquorice swirls in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only way to collect many liquorice swirls at once is by making matches near them or exploding wrapped candies. Liquorice swirls absorb many special candies and render them useless.
- Once the liquorice locks are removed, magic mixers will spawn liquorice swirls at an alarming rate.
- The order is worth 8,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove the liquorice locks to let the magic mixer spawn liquorice swirls.
- But do not release too many of them and get the whole board flooded.
- Match candies to create special candies to collect liquorice swirls.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 80 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 8,000 points