|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1796 is the sixth level in Fruity Fairground and the 477th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's not that easy removing the blockers within 38 moves, especially the multilayered icing.
- A 3x8 wall of multilayered icing blocks the exits for the ingredients.
- Fortunately, there are some mystery candies which may help or hinder your progress.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Combine special candies to clear the blockers.
- Put the ingredients on the conveyor belts to move the right board to bring them down.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like mirrored level 1505, with the 3×9 board on the right, and the 5×9 board on the left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points