|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 40|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1797 is the seventh level in Fruity Fairground and the 796th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 40 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With five colours, clearing those jellies may not be difficult. However, the two single jellies at the bottom covered with liquorice swirls can be hard to remove.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on the centre jellies first, then move your way outside. Focus on liquorice swirls if you cannot destroy them soon enough.
- Sadly, the only way through the centre jellies is with special candies, which are difficult to make. However, if you are lucky, destroying them soon is the way to pass the level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per jelly) + (40 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 82,000 points