| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 1798 is the eighth level in Fruity Fairground and the 476th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 22 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Conveyor belts push the ingredients away from the exit.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to clear all the icing to open a way out for the ingredients.
- Vertical striped candies or some combinations are encouraged to bring the ingredients down.
- If you miss, let conveyor belt work to bring the ingredients down indirectly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 25 moves
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points