|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1800 is the tenth level in Fruity Fairground and the 796th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Multilayered icing and popcorn limits the board space until those are cleared.
- There are four jellies that are isolated from the board. However, there are striped candies on those places.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, focus on the bottom two popcorns. Do not let the top two striped candies in the corners slide out!
- Once you get a colour bomb from the popcorn, match it with any colour with at least one striped candy. This will set off all of them.
- Continue removing the rest of the popcorn. Use the resulting colour bombs to remove corner jelly.
- This is the eighteenth milestone level in Reality.
- This board structure and layout recalls level 1488.
- It is also used again in level 1804.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points