|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 38 : 30|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1801 is the eleventh level in Fruity Fairground and the 28th (27th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 38 single and 30 double jelly squares, collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 36 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to switch the ingredients to a column where an exit is available.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 128,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
Do not miss a chance to clear the tabs at the top. They are actually harder to achieve than dropping the ingredients.
- The board design looks like a rotated level 644 by 180 degrees.
- The visible double jellies form numbers 1, 0 and 6, which also forms the number 106. Furthermore, Level 106 also contains jellies, as it is a Jelly level.
- Two levels in Taffy Tropics resemble this level: Level 622 and Level 629, with the top tabs. Level 629 does not have the bottom tabs, but it also has icing (4-layered) like this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (38 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (30 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 128,000 points