Level 1809 is the fourth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 414th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 green candies, 100 blue candies and 100 frosting layers in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a total of 114 layers of frosting on the board, meaning the other 14 layers of frosting are not necessary to be cleared.
- Don't be deceived by the chameleon candies. They change into yellow candies, which doesn't spawn. Hence, there are only five colours on the board, which can help in clearing the frosting.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 45,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the frosting first. The conveyor belt will assist you.
- Once you have cleared most of the frosting (around 20 left for the order), make special candies and combinations to clear the candies required for the order.
- The resulting cascades should fill the remaining frosting requirement.
- After redesigning, this is unofficially the first level where chameleon candies have a non-spawning colour (specifically, yellow).
- ↑ (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (100 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 30,000 points