Level 1809 is the fourth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 386th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 100 green candies, 100 blue candies and 100 icing layers in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a total of 114 layers of icing on the board, meaning the other 14 layers of icing are not necessary to be cleared.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 45,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Six colors make it harder to make special candies, and chipping away the icing.
- Clear the icing first. The conveyer belt will assist you.
- Once you have cleared most of the icing (around 20 left for the order), make special candies and combinations to clear the candies required for the order.
- The resulting cascades should fill the remaining icing requirement.
- After redesigning, this is unofficially the first level where chameleon candies have a non-spawning colour (specifically, yellow).
- ↑ (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (100 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 30,000 points