The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,810 is the fifth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 118th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The starting formation provides the player with a free colour bomb, giving him/her a minor score boost and also breaks some of the icing.
- Five colour makes it easier to break through the icing and somehow destroy the candy bombs more quickly.
- It is hard to make special candies until the player opens up the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 6,680 points per move.
- Match candies beside blockers or activate the wrapped candy given to clear some icing in the middle.
- Remove candy bombs to increase the score before exploding. It is more effective if the player combines colour bomb with the candy colour with candy bombs.
- If you already have a colour bomb, you can wait for many bombs on screen and shoot the candy colour with the most candy bombs on the screen to boost many more points. Use your colour bomb wisely since it is hard to create colour bombs in six-coloured board.
- Trigger cascades to clear all icing.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200,000 points / 30 moves = 6,666.667 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.