|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1812 is the seventh level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 387th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 24 yellow candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All lucky candies must be opened to obtain the yellow candy order.
- 25 moves may not be enough to complete the order.
- The fixed candy colour layout of the lucky candies forces the player to use special candies to reach them.
- There are two possible ways to work out:
- Remove all icing so that the lucky candies can slide to the main board.
- Alternately, make colour bombs and use on blue + green, or red + purple candies. The discovered yellow candies will form special candies, thus ease the work.
- The board structure nearly looks like level 1730. It also invokes the spirit of level 1709 with fixed lucky candies on the top part of the board with alternating colours (though they aren't in marmalade in this level and there are purple lucky candies instead of orange ones).
- The lucky candies have fixed colours; alternating between blue and green on rows 1 and 3, and alternating between red and purple on rows 2 and 4.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.