Level 1814 is the ninth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 387th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 popcorn square, 8 colour bombs and 80 purple candies in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Six colour bombs are provided in sugar chests, as well as popcorn. This means if all of these are obtained, the player would need to create one colour bomb on their own.
- The orders are worth 26,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- If you are on mobile, reset the board until you can make a colour bomb.
- Use it to clear as many keys as you can. Don't worry about the popcorn at this stage.
- Make striped candies to clear the rest of the keys you need to unlock the sugar chests. This level has 6 colours, so don't expect large cascades.
- Once the chests are open try to make striped candies to destroy the popcorn. If there are no useful striped candies that can be made, activate a colour bomb. Then, repeat.
- The structure of the board nearly looks like level 591.
- This is one of the levels which has useless sugar key cannons.
- Every candy on the conveyor belt has fixed colours.
- Therefore, this is the first level where sugar keys have a fixed colour of yellow.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 1 move.
- If there are fewer than 13 sugar keys on screen, then the board spawns up to 13 when possible.
- ↑ (1 popcorn square × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (8 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (80 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 26,000 points