|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1815 is the tenth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 32nd (31st jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and collect 4 cherries in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All parts of the board have double jellies, meaning all of the icing must be removed to clear the jellies.
- 21 moves is a low amount to do the tasks required.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 202,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use created special candies to trigger cascades, remove the icing and bring the ingredients down.
- Combine special candies to clear all blockers and jellies.
- This level is glitched on mobile where the initial blue candies cannot form a wrapped candy.
- This is the first mixed level with all 81 jellies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is a redundant mixed level. Due to requiring 81 jellies (some of which are under icing), it is impossible to clear all jelly before the ingredients are brought down.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 202,000 points