|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1815 is the tenth level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 35th mixed mode level (33rd jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares and collect 4 cherries in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All parts of the board have double jellies, meaning all of the frosting must be removed to clear the jellies.
- 21 moves is a low amount to do the tasks required.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 202,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use created special candies to trigger cascades, remove the frosting and bring the ingredients down.
- Combine special candies to clear all blockers and jellies.
- This level is glitched on mobile where the initial blue candies cannot form a wrapped candy.
- This is the first mixed level with all 81 jellies.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This is a redundant mixed level. Due to requiring 81 jellies (some of which are under frosting), it is impossible to clear all jelly before the ingredients are brought down.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 202,000 points