The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1816 is the eleventh level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 120th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 250,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs have 18 moves to detonate. They are needed for high amounts of points, but they are also a threat as you have 25 moves at the start.
- The player is required to earn at least 10,000 points per move.
- Initially, to easily remove the existing candy bombs at all areas, create a striped + wrapped candy combination, position it well that may hit all the candy bomb areas and combine.
- The board structure resembles level 1806 in inverted form.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 250,000 points / 25 moves = 10,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.