|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 175,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1820 is the fifteenth and last level in Bonbon Beanstalk and the 123rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 175,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs may assist in earning points, but since this is a moves level, you have to make it through all your moves without one of the bombs exploding.
- The player is required to earn at least 5,840 points per move.
- Do not clear all of the candy bombs right away. Instead, remove their marmalade covering.
- Make a colour bomb and match it with the colour that has the most bombs.
- This should give you a massive boost in points, usually bringing you up to 1 star.
- Finally, remove the rest of the bombs and use the rest of your moves to beat the level!
- The starting regular candies, along with the diagonally-aligned candy bombs, form a smiley face.
- This level is glitched on mobile versions, where the initial red candies cannot form a wrapped candy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 175,000 points / 30 moves = 5,833.333 points per move