|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1821 is the first level in Icing Islands and the 124th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points in 18 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The rate that the magic mixers spawn the chocolate is unbearable and the board may even fill up with chocolate at times.
- The board space is pretty confined at the start.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
- Try to trigger cascades and create special candies to remove all blockers and get more score.
- The magic mixers are locked until you open them, so do not open them right away. Therefore, you will not have to worry about chocolate taking over. You also do not need to unlock all of them to pass.
- With four colours, specials are definitely easy to make but once you have opened some magic mixers you are fighting with chocolate.
- Make sure to also use colour bombs right away if you are able to create them. They might get eaten by the magic mixers' chocolate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 40,000 points / 20 moves = 2,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.