Level 1,823 is the third level in Icing Islands and the 389th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 18 yellow candies in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is another 5.5 colour level. That means yellow candies never spawn and you will have to get it from lucky candies on the left board.
- Liquorice swirls will block striped candies from getting through.
- You can not reach the side with the order using striped candies easily, meaning clearing the cake bomb or using colour bombs is almost mandatory.
- Even if you can clear the other side's locks, you still have to remove the lucky candies AND match the yellows, which is even more difficult.
- The magic mixer spawns lots of marmalade every three moves.
- The order is worth 1,800 points. Hence, an additional 3,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the magic mixers by using multiple wrapped candies that you can form on the board.
- This also will destroy most, if not all, of the slices of the cake bomb.
- This will unlock all of the lucky candies on the left side, making the level already much easier.
- Doing a double colour bomb combo twice will also help you pass the level. However, this is an extremely rare opportunity.
- On HTML5, for unknown reasons, the magic mixer explosion counts as one yellow candy collected. This does not happen on Flash. It is unknown if it is a glitch.
- This could possibly be due to the very short appearance of a yellow wrapped candy prior to its explosion.
- This is the first "orders for colours that don't spawn" level with magic mixers.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Magic Mixer Notes
|| 3 moves
- ↑ 18 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 1,800 points