The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
Level 1825 is the fifth level in Icing Islands and the 97th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- There are a ton of blockers on the main board.
- The colour bombs are hard to reach unless you can reach the frog, which is also hard to reach.
- The given striped candies will do nothing.
- Since there are no candy bombs, you will have to create special candies to boost your score. This is a problem, especially if you didn't clear all the blockers in the first few moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,500 points per move.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Forget the colour bombs. Upon Sugar Crush, they will blow up by themselves.
- Simply open the board and make special candies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level was changed from a timed level to a moves level (along with ten other levels) on 23rd March 2018.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 100,000 points / 40 moves = 2,500 points per move
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.