|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20 : 33|
|Target score||: 53,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1826 is the sixth level in Icing Islands and the 799th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 single and 33 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jellies everywhere on the board, with a good number of them being hard to reach.
- The upper bombs are completely isolated. It is extremely hard to reach them since you can't get a striped candy in the columns beneath the candy bombs.
- The bomb in the middle is surrounded by strong icing making it relatively hard to reach.
- You have to clear all of these jellies in 35 moves.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Focus on getting the top colour bombs by using the middle colour bomb and try to combine with a striped candy. Get a striped activated across the top to open the top colour bombs, and they will cascade due to the obliteration of candy below.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (20 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 86,000 points)