|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 10|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1827 is the seventh level in Icing Islands and the 391st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 popcorn squares and 10 striped candies in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixers are a problem although they look harmless when they are locked. The striped candies underneath will cause them to start spawning marmalade vigorously.
- The orders are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The hardest part of the level here is to explode the magic mixer. This will take off a layer of the popcorn and perhaps cause more cascades that will help you.
- The striped candies will help you explode the bottom popcorn. They are a little isolated from the board, but reaching them will help you out a lot.
- Be sure to keep the board open. Marmalade will attempt to block off the top of the board and trap you with no more possible switches.
- This level looks similar to Level 317.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (4 popcorn squares × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 50,000 points