|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1829 is the ninth level in Icing Islands and the 128th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 22 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice locks are the main annoyance here, as they can be cleared only when a match is made with them.
- The initial board, therefore, becomes very limited because the liquorice locks will block the flow of candies.
- Some liquorice locks are located in hard-to-reach places because regular matches cannot reach most of them.
- The colour bomb is also locked in a liquorice lock, therefore needing a special candy or two to activate for boosting points.
- The jelly fish aren't that much of a use in this level.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,820 points per move.
- On web versions, jelly fish seem to be useless, but on mobile versions, they may hit the marmalade covering the striped candies on the bottom.
- Leave the colour bomb for Sugar Crush so more cascades and points can be earned without using moves.
- Attempt to break liquorice locks whenever possible.
- This level would have been easier in Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga, because the candy fish targets blockers first. In this game however, the jelly fish only attack random tiles if there is no jelly at all.
- The empty tiles form a smiley face.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 40,000 points / 22 moves = 1,818.182 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.