|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1830 is the tenth level in Icing Islands and the 478th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Most of the time, there will be no moves available on the sides and the bottom of the board. These moves, however, are pertinent to clearing the frosting on the side.
- The top part is full of chocolate because of the chocolate spawners.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Let the ingredients slide or remove frosting to open way out and bring all the ingredients down.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points