|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1831 is the eleventh level in Icing Islands and the 392nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 icing layers in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the icing squares are isolated.
- There are four colours on the board, which makes easy to create special candies. However, the initial board is restricted with blockers.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove blockers on main board to open the board.
- Combining colour bomb and striped candy will help to clear icing squares, if the player is lucky.
- The board is similar to those of levels 246 and 1071.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 50 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 5,000 points