The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1832 is the twelfth level in Icing Islands and the 128th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The main board is very restricted and absolutely covered in marmalade and icing.
- It may take a while to open up the board.
- You are given jelly fish, but they are hard to reach and covered in marmalade, and they aren't that useful.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,160 points per move.
- The only real challenge in this level is having enough moves for the UFO to do clear the board.
- Leaving a colour bomb unused for Sugar Crush will give a big score because the colour bomb will go for the colour with the most amount of candies on the board to rack up the maximum possible amount of points.
- Set off the UFO to cause massive damage to the remaining blockers on the board.
- This used to be the first timed level with jelly fish, until it was changed into a moves level.
- ↑ 40,000 points / 35 moves = 1,142.857 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.