|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32 : 22|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1833 is the thirteenth level in Icing Islands and the 799th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 22 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player is given barely any space at the start.
- There are jellies under the icing, and they are not easy to clear.
- The magic mixer does spawn chocolate if the player is unable to clear it in time.
- Clearing the magic mixer is really easy to do since by that point the player has opened up the board and cascades happen frequently.
- Four colours makes special candy creation even easier.
- The jellies are worth 76,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The magic mixers will probably get you the most since each magic mixer will spawn four chocolate squares each time. Attempt to kill or stall them as soon as possible.
- However, be wary of the move count - only 12 moves to complete the job. A colour bomb + wrapped candy combination should probably do the job well.
- The moves limit, number of single jelly squares and number of double jelly squares all end in the digit "2".
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (22 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 54,000 points