|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1834 is the fourteenth level in Icing Islands and the 392nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 striped candy + striped candy combinations and 2 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations in 57 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player is given some special candies for helping the order. Unfortunately, they are in a such pattern that it is impossible to mix them with given orders at the start without boosters.
- The board space you are given is actually not that much. Board space is actually really constricted at the start.
- Chocolate can get out of hand if not treated well.
- Unwanted cascades can also ruin your plans.
- With five colours, getting the necessary special candies is relatively easy.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove the striped candy on the central row to combine two wrapped candies, if there are possible regular candy matches to remove liquorice swirls.
- If you are careful and lucky you can make the wrapped + wrapped candy combination using the wraps at the side by setting off the striped candy in between them.
- Colour bombs will help to create the combinations. But it is not a great idea to hold into them, because it takes up space and does not help at the end.
- Definitely keep an eye on the chocolate, if it starts to take over, take care of it right away. Otherwise just focus on making one combination at a time.
- Be careful of the cascades you may trigger every time you make a combination. With five colours, they're bound to happen anytime.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 4 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 20,000 points