The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 1837 is the second level in Apricot Alley and the 130th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The area with the candy bombs and jelly fish is inaccessible unless you use colour bombs.
- For the two red candy bombs in the H-shaped area of the board, you have to rely on jelly fish to clear them.
- The main board space is somewhat limited.
- However, four colours make special candy creation easy.
- The chameleon candies may cause cascades to give you more points.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,500 points per move.
- Try to make colour bomb and use it reasonably to increase your score.
- Aim to get rid of the candy bombs as soon as possible.
- The layout of liquorice swirls and the main board look like the number 7. A small board at the left bottom corner is formed into the letter H.
- Due to a redesign, this is unofficially the first level where candy bombs have a non-spawning colour of red.
- The candy bombs have fixed colours of blue and red, the jelly fish have a fixed colour of green.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30,000 points / 20 moves = 1,500 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.