The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,839 is the fourth level in Apricot Alley and the 131st moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points in 26 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bombs in the centre are surrounded by thick icing. They can be hard to break.
- Even if you do manage to break the icing, there is still marmalade over the bombs so the player has to clear it before he/she can even uncover the bombs.
- If that isn't bad enough, liquorice spawns beside the column with the bombs in it, making them even harder to remove.
- Even if the player does remove the bombs, the target score is actually pretty high. 3060, the number of points you get per bomb, ×9, the amount of starting bombs, = 27540 points, which is a little over 1/10 of the score needed to pass. You need to combine the bombs with other things to reach the target score.
- The player is required to earn at least 7,700 points per move.
- Match candies beside icing at the bottom to clear and make vertical striped candies to remove marmalade.
- A colour bomb + candy bomb combination may be all you need to get the three star target score.
- Trigger many cascades with candy bomb to increase your score.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200,000 points / 26 moves = 7,692.308 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.