|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 76|
|Target score||: 172,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1840 is the fifth level in Apricot Alley and the 35th (34th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 76 double jelly squares and collect 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Every single square on the board has a double jelly on it, and there are blockers under about half of them.
- There is only one ingredient on screen at a time.
- There are some stuck zones, so be wary of them when switching the player's ingredients.
- The bottom blockers are inaccessible without special candies. You have to use striped candies to clear the bottom layers of the cake bombs, and you can't clear the icing below them without special candies with the bombs up.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 172,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Combine special candies to detonate the cake bombs.
- Clear all of the icing, and if possible, combine special candies to bring all ingredients down and clear the jellies.
- If the cakes can be exploded early, actually it should not be difficult cleaning up; the ingredients are trivial.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (76 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 75,000 points