|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 34 : 36|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1842 is the seventh level in Apricot Alley and the 39th mixed mode level (37th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 34 single, 36 double jelly squares and collect 4 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- In order to even get the ingredients to spawn, you have to clear a lot of chocolate. Heck, the spaces under the dispensers have locked chocolate under them, making them even harder to remove.
- The unleashed chocolates spread like wildfire, so if the bottom section is not cleared of chocolate quickly, you may as well quit.
- You also have jellies to deal with, including singles under the chocolate which can be quite tricky to remove if the chocolate gets out of hand.
- If you can clear the chocolate early enough, then this level shouldn't be too hard. The top space gives you plenty of room for special candy creation, which helps removes the chocolates and to bring down the ingredients/clear the jellies.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 146,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make striped candies or combine with special candies to clear chocolate.
- Combine colour bomb with an effective special candy to bring the ingredients down and clear the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (34 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 146,000 points