|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 1843 is the eighth level in Apricot Alley and the 396th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 red candies in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The lucky candies are hard to reach, as always.
- Some sneaky 6-move bombs spawn in the middle. They can be extremely tricky to remove if you aren't lucky enough.
- The broken conveyor portal may confuse players.
- Unlike most extra-colour levels, the lucky candies can become easier to reach. The ones on the sides can be brought to the main board by the portals, and the ones in the centre can be brought out by breaking the four-layered icing.
- The order is worth 1,500 points. Hence, an additional 58,500 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make special candies and combine them (striped candy + wrapped candy is a recommended combination) to open all the lucky candies.
- Match red candies or use some special candies to fulfil the order.
- This is the second time that conveyor belt portal is misplaced in web version.
- The portal is at correct location in mobile version, as in the image below.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 15 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 1,500 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.