|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1845 is the tenth level in Apricot Alley and the 133rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have 12 bombs locked in various layered sugar chests ranging from 3 to 5 layers. The keys are also in hard-to-reach positions.
- There are fifteen keys, which means you only have to clear 1/3 of the given keys.
- After opening the chests, more bombs will come to the board endlessly.
- It is not easy to defuse bombs due to six colours.
- The target score is not an issue with the amount of bombs given. The main goal of the level is to get rid of the bombs before they get rid of you.
- The player is required to earn at least 5,000 points per move.
- Use sugar keys to unlock the chests.
- Then try to survive until no more bombs will explode before using all moves.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200,000 points / 40 moves = 5,000 points per move