|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 7 : 1 : 30|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1851 is the first level in Peanut Pass and the 398th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 7 popcorn squares, 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and 30 liquorice swirls in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Luck is needed to get the colour bomb + colour bomb combination into place.
- Four colours will make cascades more common.
- The orders are worth 78,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Trigger cascades to collect all liquorice swirls.
- Make special candies or combine them to collect the popcorn.
- With four colours, the key is to keep looking for that colour bomb + colour bomb shot and any time making special candies to hit the popcorn.
- The blockers form a "No" sign.
- This is the thirteenth level which requires colour bomb + colour bomb combinations. The first twelve are levels 794, 870, 1217, 1225, 1371, 1380, 1391, 1435, 1549, 1619, 1680 and 1682.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (7 popcorn squares × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) + (30 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 78,000 points