The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
Level 1853 is the third level in Peanut Pass and the 795th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- This level is reliant on the outcome the player gets from the mystery candies.
- It's still not easy to remove all the jellies since most of them are covered in frosting.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to open mystery candies when they are landed on conveyor belt.
- Combine special candies to effectively clear the right frosting and jellies behind.
Glitch[edit | edit source]
- The level is quite playable until the recurring "no-more-moves" glitch occurs. This happens randomly and can cause some players to lose many lives.
- However, while it may happen randomly, due to candies at the top, it's extremely rare. On HTML5, should it happen, the board will shuffle, but after two shuffles and no possible moves are made, you will fail the level.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level is similar to level 1623. Both levels arrange candies and blockers in a spiral fashion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.