|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1853 is the third level in Peanut Pass and the 801st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is reliant on the outcome the player gets from the mystery candies.
- Its still not easy to remove all the jellies since most of them are covered in icing.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to open mystery candies when they are landed on conveyor belt.
- Combine special candies to effectively clear the right icing and jellies behind.
- The level is quite playable until the recurring "no-more-moves" glitch occurs. This happens randomly and can cause some players to lose many lives.
- This level is similar to level 1623.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.