|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 25 : 200 : 200|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1855 is the fifth level in Peanut Pass and the 399th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 liquorice swirls, 200 purple candies and 200 orange candies in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 27 moves to collect 25 liquorice swirls and 400 regular candies. However, conveyor belt can help you collect them easily.
- This level is luck-based because the player isn't given enough moves to perform the orders manually. He/She has to rely on the conveyor belts to collect the order.
- The orders are worth 42,500 points. Hence, an additional 7,500 points is required to earn one star.
- Match candies and trigger cascades to collect liquorice swirls. However, aim for collecting orange and purple candies as the liquorice swirls will end up clearing themselves.
- Use conveyor belt to trigger cascades, make special candies and combine them to collect all candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (25 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (400 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 42,500 points