|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 16 : 35|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
Level 186 is the first level in Caramel Cove and the 74th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 single and 35 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If left unchecked, the chocolate from the chocolate fountains may clog up the lower tubes and cause trouble with this level.
- The candy bombs may or may not be a threat, depending on how often the chocolate are cleared and the matches that are available on them.
- There are jelly fish on the upper tube of jellies vulnerable to chocolate infestation.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- Marmalade was prematurely introduced in level 70 following a nerf. However, it used to be officially introduced in this level. The first level with marmalade is now level 24.
- This is the first level with chocolate fountains.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- (16 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 86,000 points