|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1860 is the tenth level in Peanut Pass and the 44th mixed mode level (42nd jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many frosting at the middle and the bottom of the board, and they prevent the way out of ingredients.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 110,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make match or combine some special candies to clear all frosting and expand the board area.
- Do this again to clear the remaining jellies and bring the hazelnuts down.
- The board structure almost resembles level 620, which is based on the candy frog.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 110,000 points