|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1860 is the tenth level in Peanut Pass and the 41st (40th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many icing at the middle and the bottom of the board, and they prevent the way out of ingredients.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 110,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make match or combine some special candies to clear all icing and expand the board area.
- Do this again to clear the remaining jellies and bring the hazelnuts down.
- The board structure almost resembles level 620, which is based on the candy frog.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 110,000 points