|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1873 is the eighth level in Licorice Luna and the 406th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 95 icing layers in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like most order levels that require icing layers, you have to clear every single icing square on the board to pass the level.
- You have some three-layered and two-layered icing sprinkled in to make the icing in the bottom-right section of the board even harder to reach.
- 12 moves is not much to clear all of the icing.
- A UFO is provided to help you clear some of the icings, and the UFO is pretty smart. But before you can use it, you do have to clear the icing above or to its right.
- Five colours can soothe some of your pain by creating special candies somewhat more easily.
- Some spaces are free of icing.
- The order is worth 9,500 points. Hence, an additional 25,500 points is required to earn one star.
- All you have to do to pass level 1873 is clear all the blockers. There are not many moves to begin with so you need to open up the board to make some combinations. Clear as many of the blockers as you can before you use the UFO and it will clear the hard to get ones for you. A fairly easy level to complete once you get started.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
- ↑ 95 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 9,500 points