|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 12 : 16 : 24|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
- For mobile players, see here.
Level 1877 is the twelfth level in Licorice Luna and the 408th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 chocolate squares, 16 icing layers and 24 liquorice swirls in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate is off of the main board which makes it hard to remove. It also obstructs flow if you can let it get too crazy.
- You have to clear some thick icing to let the liquorice swirls even come out, and you have to clear them all.
- Getting the 24 swirls may be hard. Yes, you do get 6 every move, that is if you can get them to spawn 6 every move. AND, if you destroy even one swirl, then more will not come out.
- Even if the chocolates do obstruct the flow, the liquorice dispensers do give out candies, so do not fret too much about that.
- This is incorrect for some mobile players, where the dispensers never give candies at all.
- The icing should not be too hard to remove with four colours.
- Clearing the liquorice should be a piece of cake.
- The orders are worth 5,200 points. Hence, an additional 29,800 points is required to earn at least one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 52 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 5,200 points