| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 5 : 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 188 was the third level in Tiki Fiesta and the 87th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 5 single and 32 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- 37 jellies are a lot to clear in 25 moves.
- There are many blockers on the board.
- The moon scale will be a problem because of the special candies provided at the bottom
- The moon struck occurs very late, plus you must rely on moon struck.
- Only 2 of the prepared combinations below are usable as they would hit the other special candies too.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|23 moves||2 moves|
- Resist the temptation to use the special candies at the bottom. The moon scale is too sensitive for wrapped candy + striped candy combinations. Just get to the moon struck, which will usually clear most of the board. Clearing the blockers will help create a huge cascade during the moon struck.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels that has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.