|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 19 : 36|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1880 is the fifteenth and last level in Licorice Luna and the 49th (47th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 single, 36 double jelly squares and collect 2 cherries in 52 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 91 layers of jellies on the board. That is a lot to deal with six colours.
- The ingredients are isolated from the main board meaning a frog is required to bring them down.
- The conveyor belt is sort of isolated from the main board, making clearing the jellies on it and activating the frog even harder.
- Once you can activate the frog, the ingredients will be brought down, so you don't even have to worry about the ingredients.
- The jellies on the conveyor belt are single making them slightly easier to remove.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 111,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (19 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 111,000 points