|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1881 is the first level in Funky Farm and the 483rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a coat of marmalade that prevents the ingredients from being brought down and prevent flow to the bottom section of the board.
- In the columns where the ingredients spawn, there is popcorn. This can be considerably hard to remove.
- Bringing down the ingredients in the first and ninth columns could be extremely difficult if you're not planning on switching. The blockers are separated from the majority of the board, and there's also hard-to-reach popcorn in those columns.
- Popcorn will give you colour bombs once broken.
- 35 moves is not a lot to bring down these ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- At first, clear all marmalade to expand the area.
- There are two ways to bring the ingredients down:
Way 1: Bring the ingredients down normallyEdit
- Create special candies to remove icing, hit the popcorn and bring two ingredients at the 3rd and 7th column first.
- Combine special candies to clear all blockers and bring the remaining ingredients down.
Way 2: Bring the ingredients down indirectlyEdit
- Bring two ingredients at the 3rd and 7th column first.
- You can switch two ingredients at the 1st and 9th column to bring them down in the main columns.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points