|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1882 is the second level in Funky Farm and the 141st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 90,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board space at the start has a ton of blockers on it, especially with the marmalade covering the whole bottom-half of the board.
- Scoring 90,000 points in 20 moves is incredibly difficult, especially with the tiny amount of board space you're given.
- The cake bombs may help to clear the marmalade, but they are difficult to break since some of the slices are unreachable without special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
- With candies of five colours on the playing field, you should not have too many problems making special candies. Still, take your time and do not miss out on opportunities to make special candies. Consider holding on to special candies until you can combine them because of the combination’s enhanced effect.
- To gain points activate colour bombs on their own. The more candies you clear with the colour bomb, the bigger the boost will be. Combining a colour bomb with a striped or wrapped candy will barely make your score move. Only do this if your intention is to clear blockers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 50,000 points / 25 moves = 2,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.