The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 77|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 191 is the sixth level in Caramel Cove and the 85th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 77 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to deal with 3 locked candy bombs at the bottom. Most of the time, you lose because of them, as there are 25 moves to dispose them, and they are isolated by icing.
- Even if you clear the bombs, you still have many blockers and jellies to clear.
- The minimal amount of moves further amplifies the difficulty.
- At the beginning, you have three special candies on the same row: one striped candy in the centre and 2 wrapped candies at the sides, all of them stuck in marmalade.
- Try to remove the marmalade, ensuring the striped candy does not fall then activate it. This will cause the wrapped candies to fall close to the bombs, which will ease a lot of clean up afterwards.
- Then, focus on destroying the icing, so more candies can fall down and thus, enabling more possibilities for cascades and/or special candies.
- Remember to work from the bottom to further increase the chance of cascades.
- As of December 2019, this is the lowest level that is rated "Very Hard."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.