|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 43|
|Target score||: 53,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1926 is the first level in Hippy Hills and the 810th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 43 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns two liquorice swirls every third move.
- The locked chocolates can spread once they are set free.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (10 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points