|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1931 is the sixth level in Hippy Hills and the 486th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's not easy bringing down the ingredients to the exit because of liquorice locks.
- Even after clearing the liquorice locks, liquorice swirls and chocolate prevent the ingredients from getting to the exit.
- Chocolate spawners interfere the progress of the player to bring down all ingredients to the exit.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Anyway, you just have to make a Colour Bomb+Colour Bomb combination to complete this level, but seems nearly impossible.
- Therefore, try to make at least 6 vertical striped candies towards the ingredients to let them drop down, or Colour Bomb+Striped combination.
- Based on the unreleased version of this level, five striped candies were also required in addition to the ingredients, making the level appear as if it were a new level. However, the coding configuration and the episode redesigned this level to become another ingredients level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points