|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 43|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1939 is the fourteenth level in Hippy Hills and the 816th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single and 43 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board can be somewhat awkward, and the cake bombs are hard to reach.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (24 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 110,000 points