Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
Level 1961 is the sixth level in Custard Coast and the 883rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 60 double jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Most of the jellies, especially those in three-layered frosting, can be hard to clear.
- You need to create a lot of special candies in this level to clear all the jelly.
- 21 moves may not be enough to clear all the jellies, especially those at the center, as they are the hardest to remove.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points