Level 1966 is the eleventh level in Custard Coast and the 489th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Navigating all three ingredients to the exits can be pretty hard, as their exits are on the leftmost and rightmost columns.
- An ingredient is located right above the stuck zone, so you have to switch it.
- 30 moves may not be enough to bring down all ingredients, especially that one of them is located in a stuck zone, and there are many blockers preventing the ingredients from reaching the exit.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove all the marmalade on the board, try to move the ingredients to the teleporter.
- Combine special candies to clear the frosting and bring the ingredients down.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 3 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 3 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 3.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points