The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1967 is the twelfth level in Custard Coast and the 820th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's not easy removing the frosting and liquorice locks in 28 moves, since you have limited spaces at the start.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 162,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create special candies to clear a part of the blockers and jellies at the top.
- Combine special candies when you have the chance to clear all the blockers and all the jellies.
- This level's number is the same as the year Riccardo Zacconi, the developer of Candy Crush Saga and former CEO of King, was born.
- ↑ 44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 88,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.