Level 1970 is the fifteenth and last level in Custard Coast and the 490th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 56 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The target score is very high. However, this is no longer an issue.
- The main difficulty of this level was due to popcorn squares blocking the teleporters that the ingredients will pass through.
- The only other option is to switch the ingredients twice, but with five colours and a small board, this is not an easy task.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 245,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level used to be marked as a mixed level even though there are no jellies, but it was fixed. Another example is level 2159.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points